Gearheads4Life Editorial Contributor
Gearheads4Life is looking to grow our team of feature editorial and news contributors from across all segments of the automotive lifestyle, music and alcohol/spirits culture. Qualified contributors may submit various types of original content, including feature articles, photos, event coverage and curated news items.
Gearheads4Life is a fast-growing media property (print/digital) that is the go-to source for the automotive lifestyle and Americana culture. It is uniquely positioned among competitors since it covers aboard spectrum of male-targeted subject matter and aggressively publishes content via print, website, social media and video channels. This is a unique opportunity to become a valuable member of a rising media company built “by and for” real automotive enthusiasts.
- Create and submit quality content including but not limited to feature articles, interviews, photos, event coverage and curated news items
- Interact with readers/fans when attending events as the face of the Gearheads4Life brand
- Coordinate with sales team to ensure advertising clients receive adequate editorial and promotion within content
- Stay connected to market in order to be first to publish breaking industry news items
- Maintain good working relationships with key industry figures for interviews/news/tips/etc
- Conduct role with high character and integrity as a public member of Gearheads4Life editorial team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Passion and appreciation for all forms of automotive, music and Americana culture
- Exceptional writing, storytelling and editing skills (samples must be provided)
- Must be able to supply supporting original photography and/or video footage
- Ability to supply assignments in a timely manner and thrive against deadlines
- Requires excellent communication with internal production team and Gearheads4Life editor
- Detail oriented and highly organized personality
- This position can be performed from most locations within US and does not require relocation.
- This role is a 1099 position and compensation varies per content type, length and originality. Contributor will be paid monthly based on published content. Xceleration Media does not restrict our contributors from other freelance employment provided all employment relationships are fully disclosed.
Apply Via Form At Bottom Of This Page