Xceleration Media Sales Director
The Xceleration Media Sales Director is directly responsible for defining and developing advertising relationships for all XM digital and print media properties. This full time position is highly visible and serves as the “face” of Xceleration Media within the industry.
The employee will be retained as an independent contractor salesperson for assigned Xceleration Media properties. The employee accepts such employment as a salesperson and agrees to devote his or her full-time and best efforts to soliciting sales and servicing accounts in the automotive aftermarket. The employee shall present the company’s line of media properties to prospective clients and will offer advertising and editorial packages at prices furnished by the Xceleration Media, on the terms and conditions established by the Xceleration Media. Once an advertising program is established the Sales Director is responsible for all coordination with the client to ensure the company fulfills all obligations and exceeds client expectations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of automotive aftermarket advertising sales and/or publishing experience
- Must have exceptional character and impeccable track record of selling with integrity
- Passion and appreciation for all segments of the performance automotive market
- Basic technical knowledge as it pertains to performance vehicles and equipment
- Excellent communication with internal management/production team a must
- Ability to thrive working against on-going deadlines
- Detail oriented and highly organized personality
This position can be performed from most locations within US and does not require relocation. However if the right candidate is interested in relocation to Xceleration Media corporate offices in Memphis, Tennessee that would be a bonus.
- This role is a 1099 position with an outstanding commission structure and Xceleration Media covers approved travel expenses.
Apply Via Form At Bottom Of This Page